***Due to high number of applications, we are no longer accepting any more applications at the moment. Keep checking our website for further support and update from ABWT or contact us.
Aberdeen Bangladeshi Welfare Trust (ABWT) is delighted to announce the Covid 19 Emergency Hardship Grant for Bangladeshi community in Aberdeen.
The purpose of this fund is to provide hardship relief to Bangladeshi background residing in Aberdeen.
- Food Voucher – Upto £200
- Support towards utility bills – Upto £100 (paid by cheque only)
- Must be from Bangladeshi background and residing in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Do not have access to sufficient savings or other source of income to support for basic needs.
- Must have UK bank account for cheque payments
- Applicants must be over 18.
- Only 1 application per household
Closing date: Closed.
Note: ABWT funding team will review all the applications and may request for supporting documents or contact the applicants by email or telephone. By submitting this application, you agree to be contacted by ABWT members for verification purposes.